Visiting Day is short and sweet. Truth is, campers are ready to get on to the next activity. Camp only gets better!
Remember the Pine Cones, Bombardment, GO Bananas, Escape From Owego, the Senior Trips, Switch Day and Carnival with Timber Tops, FRONTIER WEEK the list goes on!
Here are some tips…Remember to walk, not run!
Visiting Day Rules
– No pets.
– No nuts. You know why.
– Not too much food. We love friends, but not the furry kind in the bunks.
– No counselor gratuities. A handshake and a good ol’ fashioned ‘Thank You’ goes a long way.
– No bunk gifts. Campers have enough gear, no need to buy more stuff!
– Camper cell phones will not be returned on Visiting Day. Sorry, they’ll get them on the buses home.
– Dining Room will not open until 11:30am on Visiting Day. No reservations. The Dining Hall is not listed on OpenTable.com
What you can bring!
– And some home-baked cookies!
See you this Sunday!