Not Ready for Summer Camp Just Yet?
Try A Lake Owego PlayDay!
If your child is entering 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th grade and is not yet ready for camp, we encourage you to visit while camp is in session and try a PlayDay.
PlayDays are our version of Explorers in one action-packed, 10AM-4PM, day! Parents are invited to tour camp and meet with the directors, then they're encouraged to go out to lunch and explore the area while future campers enjoy camp for the day!
Saturday, July 6th
Saturday, July 13th
Saturday, July 27th
Saturday, August 3rd
PlayDay Cost: No charge!
Sample PlayDay Mini-Camp Schedule:
- 10:00am Welcome PlayDay campers and a tour of Lake Owego Camp for parents. Campers participate in activities such as boating, arts and crafts, athletics and gaga.
- 11:00am Off to the ropes course!
- 11:45am Basketball clinic.
- 12:30pm Healthy Lunch; could be grilled cheese, hamburgers and hot dogs, always paired with delicious salad choices.
- 1:00pm Arts and Crafts; make a pillow or a candle to bring home.
- 1:45pm Individual Choice Activity. What do you love to do? Join our incredible staff to learn archery, riflery, nature, model rocketry, fencing, and more!
- 2:30pm Get ready for an afternoon at Lake Owego’s lake! Boating, sailing and jumping off the inflatables!
- 3:15pm Race around the courts! Fun and friendly station rotation with a healthy dose of wackiness.
- 4:00pm Parents return to camp to pick up campers.
We hope to see you next summer!!